Have you ever heard of Natasha Denona? She is an international, highly acclaimed makeup artist who started her own brand! Her signature look includes glowing skin and shimmering eyes, so it’s no surprise that the majority of products in her line will give you a similar appearance! I have read many reviews about her eyeshadows being incredibly pigmented and blendable, but they’re also pricey, so I decided to wait until I could buy during a random sale at Sephora. I recently was able to earn 4x the points as a VIB Rouge, so I decided to purchase the palette and use it towards maintaining my rewards status until 2019! I wasn’t planning on dedicating an entire blog post to this product, but as soon as I swatched it, I knew I had to share it with you all!
I got the 5 pan palette because I really couldn’t commit to the cringe-worthy price of her larger 28 shade palettes ($239) YIKES. Now that I’ve tried the shadows, I know they’re definitely something special, but I personally could never justify spending that much on eyeshadow, sigh. However, for $48, you can get 5 extremely high quality eyeshadows in 13 different color combinations. I decided to purchase “4,” which includes the shades, Aura, Cool Bronze, Oxide, Cool Plum and Moonstone. I love wearing one metallic color across my entire lid and they’re all gold/rose gold/bronze tones, which are my absolute favorite for every day makeup looks. I wanted to buy the colors that I knew I would get the most wear out of! I was super close to getting “2” and “10,” but I’m extremely happy with my choice and find the colors to actually be more wearable than the online product photos portray!
I barely pressed my finger into the first eyeshadow and was truly shook at the color payoff. Like you need the smallest amount to get a full, metallic, pigmented layer of color on your eyes. I tried these shadows with my fingers and brushes and they definitely show up more foiled with your finger, but if you want a more subtle effect, I would recommend a flat, synthetic shader brush! The shade “Cool Plum” is a satin matte formula, so that’s why it isn’t “BAM” when you look at it compared to the other shades! I used it in my crease to add depth and it was really creamy and blended so well. These have minimal fall-out, which is so rare for a sparkle/glitter eyeshadow. They are even water-resistant…so you know that implies how long-wearing and fade-proof these will be throughout the day!
Here is just a little natural, easy eyeshadow look that I created with this palette!
- I only have eyeshadow primer and translucent powder on my eye at this point, no shadows!
- Since there isn’t a matte transitional shade in the palette, I threw some bronzer in the crease to help add depth and blend any harsh lines from the lid shades that I apply next.
- I patted Moonstone on the inner half of my eyelid. I wanted to use a brighter shade towards the front of my eyes to help them appear larger!
- With a flat shader brush, I swept “Cool Bronze” on the outer half of my eye. I love the subtle transition from light-to-dark that this combination of colors gave!
- Using a fluffy blending brush, I buffed “Cool Plum” into my outer third to give depth and shape my eye. With my finger, I patted “Aura” on my inner corners to help open the eyes and help me look more awake!
- I really dislike this angle because eye whites and veins 😂 however, I wanted to show you that I used “Oxide” on my lower lash line to give a little drama and definition!
Here’s the final look! As you can see, it really came out super natural and it was incredibly easy to create! I’m so excited to wear these warm metallic shades in the Fall with a dark red lip! I really want to buy another one of these 5 pan palettes, but have you seen the new Natasha Denona “Lila” Eyeshadow Palette coming out to Sephora in September?! It has 15 eyeshadows, so of course it’s expensive, but the colors are literally calling my name! So many purple and gold shades, which are my absolute favorite to wear! Let me know if you’re thinking about getting it, I want to read your opinion of the swatches! Thank you so much for reading!
Follow me on Instagram: @abigaillindsayblog
Email any business inquires to: