If you read my previous post, you know I went peach crazy and ordered every item in the new Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection! Well, rather than only showing the swatches from my review post, I decided to also do a quick, little makeup look using all of the products I purchased! As you can guess, the look is very peachy, but I wanted to create a cohesive look that shows you how to make the pinky-orange tones wearable for day-to-day! Of course, you can totally make it your own! I think this would be gorgeous without eyeliner and brown mascara if you want a more natural, soft effect. You can also add false lashes and darken the outer corners a bit more to give a dramatic effect! Either way, I hope you really enjoy seeing how I put all of these products together for a pretty peach makeup look!
- I first primed my eyes using the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in the shade “Eden.” I love this for canceling out the veins and redness in my eyelids, while also extending the wear of my eyeshadows. Next I applied “White Peach” from the Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette all over my eyelid and up to the brow bone. I find that the rest of my shadows blend easier when I set down a neutral shade to take away the tackiness of the primer and provide a smooth canvas for the colors we place on top.
- For my transitional shades, I took “Peaches ‘N Cream” on a fluffy brush throughout the entire crease area. Once I had that blended out, I added a bit of “Georgia” to soften the entire look, while giving more dimension.
- So the next color I used, “Summer Yum” is an absolute game-changer and definitely my favorite shade in the entire palette. It’s a perfect warm, terracotta, chocolate brown. Ugh, it’s just really something special. So I picked up a more detailed blending brush and focused this color on the outer edges for a wide-eyed effect. This color would also be amazing as an all-over kid shade for an all-matte brown smokey eye! Ah!
- I picked up “Bellini” next, which I would describe as a peachy-rose gold shade. This is perfect for highlighting the eyelid and providing the look with more dimension. I used a flat shader brush to press the color in and reduce any fallout from the shimmer. I also added the color “Nectar” into the corners of my eyes to help them look awake and sparkly!
- To add further depth to the eyes, I took “Delectable,” which I would describe as a matte, deep plum shade on a small definer brush. I blended this onto my upper lash line and slightly into the crease. Typically, I use a matte black color for this step, but I actually really like how this shade worked with the whole look!
- For the final step, I used the Kat Von D liquid liner and applied two coats of Too Faced “Better Than Sex” mascara! After looking at the photos from this pictorial, I really saw how crazy of an impact these steps make! Wow! Of course I did my standard winged eyeliner, but I think it would look equally awesome with just a regular like or no eyeliner at all!
For the rest of my makeup, I used the Sweet Peach Glow palette for my bronzer, highlight and blush topper! I also used the Papa Don’t Peach blush, which I absolutely love! I predict this product becoming my new favorite! For my lips, I used the Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Balm in “Papa Don’t Peach” for a glossy look! I have been wearing this product nonstop and absolutely love the way it feels on my lips, so I’m excited to try the other colors in the range! Let me know if you like this makeup look! I want to know your favorite shades in this palette too! A lot of the colors are out of my comfort zone, but I believe that will continue to inspire me to get more creative with my makeup looks! Thank you so much for reading!
Follow me on Instagram: @abigaillindsayblog
Email any business inquires to: